FALLS CHURCH, Va.–(Organization WIRE)–Ladies in Engineering (WIT), the leading business contributing to the accomplishment of skilled gals in the Washington, D.C. region technologies neighborhood right now announced the finalists for the 23rd Once-a-year Leadership Awards. This yearly awards method identifies, acknowledges and celebrates woman experts who are leaders in the technologies area and carry a unique eyesight and expertise to the marketplace.
The finalists for the 23rd Once-a-year Girls in Technological know-how Leadership Awards are
Corporate Huge-Marketplace Sector
- Jessica Hunter – Akima, LLC (Complex Methods & Products Group)
- Elizabeth Porter – Elides
- Teresa Weipert – Maximus Federal
Company Mid-Market Sector
- Deepti Malhotra – VMD Corp.
- Leslie Minnix-Wolfe – ScienceLogic
- Sheetal Rawat – SWIFT (Culture for All over the world Interbank Economical Telecommunication)
Govt and Protection
- Frederica Darema – Unbiased Marketing consultant
- Maria Roat – Govt Business of the President, Office of the President, Business office of Administration and Price range
Non-Profit and Academia
- LaTosha Hopkins – John Hopkins University, Ideals Institute
- Anisah Kabli – AVIXA
- Tami Levin – American Association of Professional medical Faculties (AAMC)
- AnnElizabeth Konkel – Indeed
- Jessica Maloney – Sev1Tech, LLC
- Jennifer Poe – GDIT (General Dynamics Details Technological innovation)
- Mia Wilcox – Merrit Group
Smaller Business enterprise/Entrepreneur
- Alba Aleman – Citizant, Inc.
- Julie Sciullo – Affiliation Analytics
- Margaete Zeimer – Sine Nomine Associates, Inc.
- Maureen Cannon – ScienceLogic
- Maryam Faiz – CloudBolt Application
- Ruth Lampkin – GDIT (Common Dynamics Information Technological know-how)
- Seema Ashraf – Fannie Mae
- Amber Inexperienced – BITHGROUP Technologies
- Azita Kaovasia – Leidos
- Sue (Susette) Rego – Typical Dynamics Mission Programs
“With the current uncertainties in this pandemic setting in which females have been significantly affected, it is crucial we figure out these feminine leaders in the DMV who have not only proven to be a large results in their discipline, but have provided back again to their communities and inspired the subsequent era,” said Cristine Gollayan, president of WIT. “These gals make this kind of sizeable impacts in their roles for their businesses, for the life of others, and for those who will walk immediately after them. We are excited to provide concentrate to their work and recognize them for their achievements.”
WIT will announce the winners at the Leadership Awards Gala on Thursday, May well 12, 2022. For facts about sponsorship deals and to buy tables or individual tickets, make sure you pay a visit to https://www.womenintechnology.org/management-awards and comply with us on Twitter: @WITWomen, #WITLA2022.
About Gals in Engineering
Women of all ages in Engineering (WIT) is a not-for-income business with the mission of advancing ladies in engineering — from the classroom to the boardroom. With additional than 1,000 users in the Washington, D.C. spot, WIT fulfills its vision by providing management development, technological know-how training, networking, and mentoring prospects for girls at all concentrations of their occupations and for ladies interested in STEM. For much more details, please go to: womenintechnology.org or connect with us via Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter (@WITWomen).