— Jessica Shapiro will sign up for LiveRamp as its chief marketing and advertising officer. Shapiro is advertising and marketing veteran, beforehand performing in leadership roles at corporations such as Microsoft, Starbucks, Zulily, and SAP Concur. She was most not too long ago a vice president at Bellevue, Wash.-primarily based startup Icertis.
Shapiro will deal with international marketing and advertising for LiveRamp, a publicly traded information administration corporation serving substantial enterprises. Its income is expected to surpass $500 million this fiscal yr. The organization is based in San Francisco Shapiro will remain in Seattle.
“In this sophisticated industry, there is no organization improved positioned than LiveRamp to make it safe and straightforward to supply breakthrough progress with details,” Shapiro mentioned in a assertion.
Martin spent a lot more than eight several years at Providence in Seattle, the place he led the overall health nonprofit’s undertaking capital arm Providence Ventures and its interior startup incubator.
Martin is also a former Amazon govt who previously designed the company’s self-publishing and print-on-need business for Kindle North America.
Amazon has rolled out many health care-associated items and expert services, like a digital treatment platform identified as Amazon Treatment, as effectively as Amazon Pharmacy. Late final 12 months Amazon consolidated its health care teams less than Amazon senior executive Neil Lindsay, a key figure in the advancement of the company’s Kindle and Prime companies. Martin will report to Lindsay.
Other staff improvements throughout the Pacific Northwest tech business:
- João Freitas departed from Defined.ai, a Seattle-based synthetic intelligence startup, in which he served as the chief technologies officer. He is now basic manager at PagerDuty. Russ Vetrano, a different Defined exec, remaining in February.
- Shari Doherty, a previous director of PR at Amazon, joined Andreessen Horowitz as advertising spouse for the firm’s crypto group.
- Nick Milne-Home and Mostafa Ahmed joined a Seattle-place enterprise mentoring platform Chronus as main profits officer and chief economic officer, respectively.
- John Nelson, former Centric Consulting business development direct, joined TalentReach as strategic accounts govt concentrated on high quality workers augmentation.
- Nirav H. Shah, Alertive Healthcare founder and a common manager at Carbon Well being, joined TENZR Health’s advisory board. TENZR specializes in tech-enabled physical remedy devices.
- Raymond Silverstien joined the advisory board of Seattle serious estate startup CityBldr as the world development operations guide for Starbucks.
- Urvit Goel, previously a senior manager at Amazon, joined Polygon Technological know-how as vice president of gaming organization enhancement. Charnjit Bansi also joined as vice president of activity layout.
- Suhas Narayanaswamy, principal at Lewis and Clark AgriFood, joined the board of IUNU, a Seattle agtech startup.
- Julia Williams, an eye care market veteran, joined Visus Therapeutics, a Seattle-area pharmaceutical business, as vice president of clinical and healthcare affairs.
- Sarah Gregory joined doxo, a Seattle-region company that helps individuals shell out charges, as vice president of people. Rob Stone also joined as vice president of functions.
GeekWire Taking care of Editor Taylor Soper contributed to this tale.