FALLS CHURCH, Va.–(Organization WIRE)–Ladies in Technologies (WIT), the leading corporation contributing to the accomplishment of specialist women in the Washington, D.C. place technological know-how local community, these days declared its 2022 – 2023 Board of Administrators.
Main the business as this year’s President is Amber Hart, Founder and Co-Proprietor of The Pulse of GovCon. Prior to assuming the Presidential purpose, Amber Hart served as a Board Member of WIT and George Mason University’s Center for Government Contracting (CGC) Advisory Board in the College of Enterprise.
“Despite nationwide discussions about gender diversity in know-how, girls are nevertheless underrepresented, underpaid and usually discriminated versus in the field. These women of all ages make these kinds of significant impacts in their roles for their companies, for the life of many others, and for people who will walk following them. We are psyched to provide concentrate to their work and acknowledge them for their achievements,” claimed Hart.
Girls in Technology’s Leadership is comprised of focused staff of woman experts dedicated to empowering girls to be architects of alter in the know-how business.
Girls in Know-how Board of Directors for 2022 – 2023
- President: Amber Hart, The Pulse of GovCon
- Rapid Previous President: Cristine Gollayan, SONY
- President-Elect: Julie Murphy, Sage Communications
- Board Member, Secretary: Emily Brash, Curate Partners
- Board Member, Treasurer: Nancy Popovich, The Popovich Financial Group
- Board Member, Typical Counsel: Kathryn Harris, RLG, plc
- Board Member, Sponsorship Chair: Jennifer Sokalski, Signature Consultants
- Board Member at Large, Particular Occasions: Carrie Drake, Maxar Systems
- Board Member at Massive, Government Progress: Leslie Bauer
- Board Member, Communications Chair: Aneta Zawila-Jordan, yorCMO
- Board Member, Membership Chair: Maureen Cannon, Amazon Web Providers
- Board Member, Systems Chair: Melanie Condron, Accenture Federal Providers
- Board Member at Large, Rising Leaders: Kathi Hanrahan
- Board Member at Big, Special Curiosity Teams: Lisa Shea Mundt, The Pulse of GovCon
- Board Member at Significant, Volunteer Engagement: Suehaila Nabulsi, Capital 1
About Gals in Know-how
Women in Know-how (WIT) is a not-for-income business with the mission of advancing ladies in technological know-how — from the classroom to the boardroom. With more than 1,000 users in the Washington, D.C. area, WIT fulfills its eyesight by delivering management improvement, technology instruction, networking, and mentoring options for gals at all levels of their careers and for women intrigued in STEM. For much more data, make sure you take a look at: womenintechnology.org or link with us by means of Fb, LinkedIn or Twitter @WITWomen.